Terms and Conditions
1) Custom Controllers UK offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all products starting from the day the item is delivered. During this period if you are unhappy with the product then you are able to return it for a full refund. Postage costs will not be reimbursed. The item must be returned in all original packaging with the warranty card. CCUK must be notified before the end of the period so we can authorise your return. If the controller is not in its original packaging or the customer notifies CCUK after the 14 days then your refund request will be refused. All 'Create Your Own' and 'Engraved' items are not eligible to be cancelled or returned for a refund due to them being bespoke products.
2) All controllers Manufactured and tested by Custom Controllers UK which may contain reconditioned parts to produce a high quality customised product. All products sold by Custom Controllers UK come with 12 months warranty; this is issued and covered by Custom Controllers UK. If the warranty sticker is removed or damaged then your warranty is void. This warranty covers the electrical functionality of the controller and does not cover general wear and tear. If your item is outside the warranty period then CCUK can quote you on a repair service.
A: Warranty is not transferable to third parties unless given as a present (or words to that effect)
B: The warranty will only be honoured if the controller is bought directly from either ourselves or an officially partnered re-seller
C: Repairs are guaranteed for three months, from date of receipt, or to the end of the 1 year warranty; whichever is the longest
3) All designs are covered in our 3-month design warranty. This covers any discolouring, chroming, fading, peeling, or any other issues on any of our designs. If the warranty sticker is removed the warranty is void. After the 3 months CCUK can still repair any design issues however this will come at a small cost which can be obtained by contacting our customer service team.
4) Standard 12 months warranty does not cover damage caused by human error and/or accidental damage. Quotes can be provided for repairs.
5) All controllers manufactured by Custom Controllers UK are tested using only official Microsoft/Sony headsets. Custom Controllers UK cannot be held liable for any 3rd party/non official headsets not working with a controller. If a customer wishes to return a controller because of such a fault, the return will be denied. Please ensure your third party headset is compatible with the same version of controller you are wishing to purchase.
6) The customer must always pay the return postage costs unless the wrong item has been received, In which case the customer will be issued with a pre-paid postage label.
7) The delivery service that the customer paid for their original order is a non refundable service if the product has been shipped and the service exhausted.
8) When returning an item the customer must use Royal Mail’s second class signed service. The cost of this is £3.82 and gives the customer tracking for their return. If the customer uses an alternative method then CCUK will not reimburse postage costs if eligible.
9) If a fault occurs with the controller within the first 14 days then the customer must pay for the return postage charge and must use Royal Mails second class signed for service at £3.82. Once the controller arrives to CCUK, the controller will be tested and if the fault is evident then the postage costs can be refunded. All Orders placed between December 1st - December 20th gain an extra month mechanical warranty.
10) For faulty items if CCUK are notified after the 14-day return period or when the controller is received by CCUK and no fault is/ found then the refund of postage costs will be refused. If the customer chooses to use a different more expensive delivery service a maximum of £3.82 can only be refunded.
11) All controllers are hand made and manufactured to order, therefore the advised delivery time starts from when the products have been manufactured.
12) During busy periods Custom Controllers UK do reserve the right to extend delivery times to ensure a high quality control standard is achievable and consistent. During the months of November, December & January we get extremely busy and thus hold the rights to extend delivery times. All orders placed prior to a specified date on the CCUK homepage will be dispatched before Christmas unless stated in the product description.
13) All prices are fully inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
14) All controllers are designed and manufactured by Custom Controllers UK. All designs and customised parts are manufactured by CCUK. Designs are registered and protected under the trademark and IPO belonging to Custom Controllers UK.
15) Custom Controllers UK cannot guarantee any order to arrive in time for Christmas if the item is ordered after the advised cut off date. This date can change year on year but will always be clearly stated on our website before an order is placed.
16) If due to any unforeseen error and we cannot fulfil your order in time for Christmas, the customer will be entitled to any other available design on the same platform at the same value or eligible for a full refund. In these circumstances our custom service team will notify the customer. Compensation cannot be given in this occurrence.
17) If a Repair or Replacement is requested then please allow 7 working days after either the receipt of the controller additional information has being requested, regarding the reported fault, and received, Failure to provide sufficient information may impact the process time of your request.
Please note that CCUK, dependent upon the fault found, reserve the right to either repair or replace the controller.
If after investigation no fault is found the Customer is responsible for the postage costs associated with the return of the controller and may also be charged the inspection/administration fee to up to, but not exceeding, £30.00.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Promotions, Promotion Periods and competitions
These are the terms which apply to any competition, prize draw, promotion, or a combination of any of these, which we or our promotion partners may run, whether on our websites, partners sites or social media platforms.
For the purposes of all Promotions, the promoter is the entity You have contracted with under these Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, 'we', ' us', 'our' and 'Promoter ' all mean Custom Controllers UK T/A Stock Must Go Ltd Our registered address is: Unit 5, Radius Park, Feltham, TW14 0NG.
Start and End Date/Time
Each promotion will have its own specific promotional terms and conditions and each promotion (promotion period) will be specified in the applicable individual web landing page or social media platform for the relevant promotion. Each promotion will automatically close at the end of the relevant promotion period, at which point no further participation in that promotion will be possible. Where no promotion period is specified the relevant promotion will end when it is discontinued on the platform.
Participation in any promotion, prize draw, competitions, or other form of promotion, or a combination of any of these is voluntary.
Entering a promotion
To be eligible to participate in any promotion, competition you must be at least 18 years old; or older, or the legal age of majority in Your home country, state or province.
In entering/participating in a Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter into the Promotion.
You may only make a maximum of one entry into each Promotion or competition (unless the Specific Rules for a particular Promotion expressly set a higher maximum number of entries for that Promotion).
Competitions and prize draws exclude employees and their immediate families or households (whether related or not) of the promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the competition or promotion.
There is no charge to enter a Promotion. However, if entry is made via text message, MMS or telephone call, your network provider will usually charge according to their standard rate or deduct it from your allowance. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode; be aware that shortcodes change from Promotion to Promotion. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer's permission before entering.
Competition winners and notifications
Entrants who win a prize as the result of any promotion consisting of a draw, competition, contest, (each, respectively, a winner and a prize) must accept the relevant prize “as is” and there is no right to a cash alternative unless we, in our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the prize). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value.
Prizes will be drawn at random, no favouritism will be shown in terms of gender, age, geographic location, or any other factor.
All prizes will be drawn by the time or within the timeframe specified in the applicable specific promotional terms and, unless otherwise indicated there, a cash prize will be paid into the account of the winner. Where We arrange for a non-cash prize to be delivered to you, the delivery may need to be signed for. In the case of a non-cash prize, We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner using his/her account contact details.
If you win a prize, we will notify you within 30 days of the end date of the Promotion. To claim the prize, respond to the notification within the deadline set out in the Specific Rules (or within 28 days if no time frame is set in the Specific Rules within the notification) and follow the instructions which will be provided to you. If we have not been able to make contact with the winner within 30 days of the prize being won, we reserve the right to draw another winner in place of the original winner or to forfeit the prize altogether without liability to the winner.
Any entitlement to receive a prize is non-transferable.
The winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant prize and for any costs associated with the prize or its use, including without limitation the cost of complying with any requirements of applicable local law.
Where a prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. The contract in relation to any such event, activity, holiday or service will be directly between the winner and the relevant third party provider or organiser and we will not be a party to that contract or have any liability in relation to its performance or non-performance, which shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
Where, in relation to any prize, we make use of any third party name or trade mark, these are proprietary to the relevant third party. No licence, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement is claimed or should be inferred from the use of these names or trade marks or the use of any photograph of a prize. Any photograph used to promote a prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
Our offering of a particular prize implies no affiliation on our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third-party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser.
The winner is solely responsible for all use made of the prize. Except as expressly provided in these standard promotional terms, no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms are made, given or accepted by us and no other terms shall apply, as between us and any person, in relation to any prize, including without limitation any terms as to suitability, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, or any other implied terms, all of which we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The draw process for prizes, competitions or other form of promotion, or a combination is as follows:
(a) Each entry validly submitted by every entrant into a prize draw will be randomly selected;
(b) The prize draw winner will be selected by our marketing team or such other responsible person that they may direct;