Terms and Conditions
1) Custom Controllers UK offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all products starting from the day the item is delivered. During this period if you are unhappy with the product then you are able to return it for a full refund. Postage costs will not be reimbursed. The item must be returned in all original packaging with the warranty card. CCUK must be notified before the end of the period so we can authorise your return. If the controller is not in its original packaging or the customer notifies CCUK after the 14 days then your refund request will be refused. All 'Create Your Own' and 'Engraved' items are not eligible to be cancelled or returned for a refund due to them being bespoke products.
2) All controllers Manufactured and tested by Custom Controllers UK which may contain reconditioned parts to produce a high quality customised product. All products sold by Custom Controllers UK come with 12 months warranty; this is issued and covered by Custom Controllers UK. If the warranty sticker is removed or damaged then your warranty is void. This warranty covers the electrical functionality of the controller and does not cover general wear and tear. If your item is outside the warranty period then CCUK can quote you on a repair service.
A: Warranty is not transferable to third parties unless given as a present (or words to that effect)
B: The warranty will only be honoured if the controller is bought directly from either ourselves or an officially partnered re-seller
C: Repairs are guaranteed for three months, from date of receipt, or to the end of the 1 year warranty; whichever is the longest
3) All designs are covered in our 3-month design warranty. This covers any discolouring, chroming, fading, peeling, or any other issues on any of our designs. If the warranty sticker is removed the warranty is void. After the 3 months CCUK can still repair any design issues however this will come at a small cost which can be obtained by contacting our customer service team.
4) Standard 12 months warranty does not cover damage caused by human error and/or accidental damage. Quotes can be provided for repairs.
5) All controllers manufactured by Custom Controllers UK are tested using only official Microsoft/Sony headsets. Custom Controllers UK cannot be held liable for any 3rd party/non official headsets not working with a controller. If a customer wishes to return a controller because of such a fault, the return will be denied. Please ensure your third party headset is compatible with the same version of controller you are wishing to purchase.
6) The customer must always pay the return postage costs unless the wrong item has been received, In which case the customer will be issued with a pre-paid postage label.
7) The delivery service that the customer paid for their original order is a non refundable service if the product has been shipped and the service exhausted.
8) When returning an item the customer must use Royal Mail’s second class signed service. The cost of this is £3.82 and gives the customer tracking for their return. If the customer uses an alternative method then CCUK will not reimburse postage costs if eligible.
9) If a fault occurs with the controller within the first 14 days then the customer must pay for the return postage charge and must use Royal Mails second class signed for service at £3.82. Once the controller arrives to CCUK, the controller will be tested and if the fault is evident then the postage costs can be refunded. All Orders placed between December 1st - December 20th gain an extra month mechanical warranty.
10) For faulty items if CCUK are notified after the 14-day return period or when the controller is received by CCUK and no fault is/ found then the refund of postage costs will be refused. If the customer chooses to use a different more expensive delivery service a maximum of £3.82 can only be refunded.
11) All controllers are hand made and manufactured to order, therefore the advised delivery time starts from when the products have been manufactured.
12) During busy periods Custom Controllers UK do reserve the right to extend delivery times to ensure a high quality control standard is achievable and consistent. During the months of November, December & January we get extremely busy and thus hold the rights to extend delivery times. All orders placed prior to a specified date on the CCUK homepage will be dispatched before Christmas unless stated in the product description.
13) All prices are fully inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
14) All controllers are designed and manufactured by Custom Controllers UK. All designs and customised parts are manufactured by CCUK. Designs are registered and protected under the trademark and IPO belonging to Custom Controllers UK.
15) Custom Controllers UK cannot guarantee any order to arrive in time for Christmas if the item is ordered after the advised cut off date. This date can change year on year but will always be clearly stated on our website before an order is placed.
16) If due to any unforeseen error and we cannot fulfil your order in time for Christmas, the customer will be entitled to any other available design on the same platform at the same value or eligible for a full refund. In these circumstances our custom service team will notify the customer. Compensation cannot be given in this occurrence.
17) If a Repair or Replacement is requested then please allow 7 working days after either the receipt of the controller additional information has being requested, regarding the reported fault, and received, Failure to provide sufficient information may impact the process time of your request.
Please note that CCUK, dependent upon the fault found, reserve the right to either repair or replace the controller.
If after investigation no fault is found the Customer is responsible for the postage costs associated with the return of the controller and may also be charged the inspection/administration fee to up to, but not exceeding, £30.00.