1) We offer a 14 Day money back guarantee on all products, this period starts from the day you receive your controller from us. During this time, if you are unhappy with your item you can return it for a full refund, but we must be notified before the end of the 14 days so we can authorise the return. If you notify us after the 14 days then your return will be refused.
2) All controllers come with a 1 Year warranty, this covers all parts added or modified by Custom Controllers UK with any design or colour. You must contact us prior to returning any item, so we can provide you with a returns reference and the relevant instructions for our returns process. This warranty is provided by Custom Controllers UK only.
3) Any returned item will be processed within 48 hours of it arriving back out our premises. Then please allow a further 48 hours for the item to be fixed or replaced. All refunds will be made within 7 working days of us receiving the item as long as the following terms are met. Failure to do so will result in a refund being rejected.
4) If the returned item arrives damaged or without original packaging or in an un-satisfactory condition, a refund cannot be offered and if the item cannot be repaired, a small charge will apply. This also applies for all exchanges.
5) Returns for replacements will be fixed as soon as possible and may be delayed due to busy festive periods.
6) All controllers are made to order within 72 hours of purchase, during busy periods such a Christmas, we reserve the right to extend this period to ensure quality is maintained during the manufacturing process.
7) We will not accept returns for controllers that have already been opened by another person or company. If we do suspect a controller has been opened prior to it being returned then we will not accept the controller and a fee will be charged to return the item. This will also void any warranties.
8) Warranty does not include damage caused by human error. For example if you have purchased a controller and the analogue stick has malfunctioned due to excessive wear or an accidental drop, this would not be covered under warranty. Please contact us for a repair quote if you have accidentally damaged the controller.
9) In the event that the item you received is not how you requested, please contact us within 24 hours so we can rectify the issue as soon as possible.
10) All prices are fully inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax)
11) All controllers are made from Custom Controllers UK and all designs and customised parts are owned and manufactured by CCUK.
12) We do not guarantee any orders to arrive in time for Christmas if they are ordered after the 13th of December, this date is our fixed last ordering date to guarantee you will receive your order in time for Christmas day.
13) If due to any unforeseen error and we cannot fulfil your order in time for Christmas, the customer will be entitled to any other available design that is in stock during that time or a full refund. In which case the customer will be notified by our sales department.