- Custom Controllers UK are committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information about you to process your order, we do not use these details to send you unsolicited information. We will never pass your personal or order details to any other company, other than to fulfil the delivery of your order.
- When you make a purchase from our website, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, phone number and payment details. Details of all your order transactions are stored.
- The information we hold about you needs to be accurate and up to date. You can check and amend the information we hold about you. The personal information that we hold about you is held in accordance with our internal security policies.
- We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come from to land on our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server such information enables us to assess our users, to build a profile.
- We may, with consent, use your customer email address for marketing purposes. Your email will never be disclosed to any third-parties. You may revoke this consent by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any marketing email, or alternatively cancel from your account.
- CustomControllersUK requires your address information to ensure all your orders are processed and delivered efficiently.
- All transactions take place away from our website via a secure server link (SSL) utilising the latest HTTPS encryption technology. This server is owned & operated by PayPal which is the most widely used payment gateway in the UK.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.